Sandalwood Cultivation which was only restricted to the forest has seen an increasing demand in the recent past. Many IT employees are quitting their lucrative jobs to grow Sri Gandham Plants or have Red Sandalwood Cultivation to earn maximum profits from it. From the year 2002, the Indian government has permitted private landowners to grow Sandalwood Plants with some restrictions laid on them. As a result, there was a noticeable increase in sales of Red and White Sandal Plantation. This golden tree can fetch crores of rupees by planting 300-400 sandalwood saplings in once acre of land. Lahari has taken a forward step and encouraging many investors to grow Red Sandal Plantation.
Varieties of Red and White Sandal Plantation
Red and White Sandal Plantation is native to India and can be found in various states. The wise investment you can make while earning is putting your hard-earned money on Sandalwood Farm Land in Vijayawada.
Scientifically this tree is named as Santalum Album and known with a variety of names such as
Sri Gandham Plants
Rakta Chandana (Indian)
After the gestation period of 13- 15 years, one can use heartwood plants for oil extraction, medicinal products, perfumery items, flavoured soaps etc. This tree is most treasured in India renowned for its carving and Aromatic products.
Requirements for growing Red Sandalwood Plantation
- Usually, Sandalwood Plants seed is collected and dried on two kinds of nursery beds, raised and sunken.
- For the preparation of land/ soil, the pit size of 45X45X45 should be dug.
- The distance between trees should be at least 10 feet long.
- Well-drained red soil is most suitable and the pits have to be exposed to hot dry climate with 800mm to 1000mm rainfall is needed for excellent Sandalwood Plantation Profit.
- Use Bio-fertilizers for suitable Sandalwood Cultivation and get rid of leaf-eating caterpillars.
- After 4 years of proper nurturing and appropriate maintenance, Sandalwood Plants starts flowering. Ensure to remove the dried/diseased weeds frequently to make sure the Sandalwood Farming is weed-free.
- Many countries like China, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, UK, Canada, USA, and many gulf countries regard Red Sandalwood Plants as a valuable tree. With the desired irrigational facilities, this can be grown all through the year. For every 2-3 years, the plants should be watered especially when Sri Gandham plants are young. If there is sufficient water supply, opt for drip irrigation. In rainy season ensure to drain out the excess water.
As it takes time to grow Sandalwood Plantation. It is better to work with Lahari and get benefitted after 15 years.